Tell me About Yourself PukunuiPutri Nor Atteya - 2022年04月25日 星期一 10:17 回帖数:2 Please tell me about yourself. 5字 永久链接 回复PukunuiPutri Nor Atteya Re: Tell me About Yourself ArifAydan - 2022年04月25日 星期一 10:19 Ny Name is Aydan Arif. I am from Johor Bharu. I worked as the Electric Engineer 16字 永久链接 显示父帖 回复PukunuiPutri Nor Atteya Re: Tell me About Yourself TaylorMia - 2022年04月25日 星期一 10:24 Hi All,My name is Adam. I lived in Semenyih. I am a computer network engineer. Want to know more about computer science? watch this video: watch 27字 永久链接 显示父帖
回复PukunuiPutri Nor Atteya Re: Tell me About Yourself ArifAydan - 2022年04月25日 星期一 10:19 Ny Name is Aydan Arif. I am from Johor Bharu. I worked as the Electric Engineer 16字 永久链接 显示父帖
回复PukunuiPutri Nor Atteya Re: Tell me About Yourself TaylorMia - 2022年04月25日 星期一 10:24 Hi All,My name is Adam. I lived in Semenyih. I am a computer network engineer. Want to know more about computer science? watch this video: watch 27字 永久链接 显示父帖