Tell me About Yourself 由Pukunui Putri Nor Atteya發表於2022年 04月 25日(週一) 10:17 Number of replies: 2 Please tell me about yourself. 5 字數 永久鏈接 In reply to Pukunui Putri Nor Atteya Re: Tell me About Yourself 由Arif Aydan發表於2022年 04月 25日(週一) 10:19 Ny Name is Aydan Arif. I am from Johor Bharu. I worked as the Electric Engineer 16 字數 永久鏈接 顯示上層文章 In reply to Pukunui Putri Nor Atteya Re: Tell me About Yourself 由Taylor Mia發表於2022年 04月 25日(週一) 10:24 Hi All,My name is Adam. I lived in Semenyih. I am a computer network engineer. Want to know more about computer science? watch this video: watch 27 字數 永久鏈接 顯示上層文章
In reply to Pukunui Putri Nor Atteya Re: Tell me About Yourself 由Arif Aydan發表於2022年 04月 25日(週一) 10:19 Ny Name is Aydan Arif. I am from Johor Bharu. I worked as the Electric Engineer 16 字數 永久鏈接 顯示上層文章
In reply to Pukunui Putri Nor Atteya Re: Tell me About Yourself 由Taylor Mia發表於2022年 04月 25日(週一) 10:24 Hi All,My name is Adam. I lived in Semenyih. I am a computer network engineer. Want to know more about computer science? watch this video: watch 27 字數 永久鏈接 顯示上層文章